- The term ‘Student’ refers to one who expresses his/her interest to attend any class by enlisted teachers with TodayClass.
- The term ‘Teacher’ refers to one who teaches by using TodayClass platform.
- A ‘Class’ means a lecture session that lasts for 1 (one) hour [50 minutes (Lecture) + 10 minutes (Discussion)]. The number of students in a Class is 1-10.
- The ‘Class Fee’ means the price that a Teacher charges for a class.
- ‘Base Price’ means the price that a teacher charges for a One-on-One live class.
- ‘Group Price’ means the price that a teacher charges for more than one student in a class, which will be calculated as Base Price+10% of Base Price for each additional student. For example, suppose the Base Price of a teacher is 100 INR, for a group of two students, the
Group Price will be 100+10% of 100×1 =110 INR.
- TodayClass is the reference point for online & contact classes whose purpose is to connect teachers, coaches, and professionals with students. TodayClass facilitates learning, sharing knowledge and human connections.
- Use of TodayClass site is subject to acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. By accessing TodayClass, you agree to regularly refer to the latest version of the General Conditions permanently available on the site.
- In case of disagreement with these conditions or unacceptable behavior towards a fellow user, TodayClass reserves the right to prohibit or restrict access to the site.
- TodayClass makes every effort to control the quality, the accuracy of information contained in advertisements and in repositories, the accuracy of teacher’s qualifications, contact information and availability, but cannot under any circumstances guarantee it.
- TodayClass members must create a profile to use and contact other members of the community. Students commit to create only one profile on the site. This profile can be modified, administered and deleted from the dashboard made available to Students.
- Do not disclose your passwords to any third-parties. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your passwords. You are solely responsible for your Account and all activity or actions that take place in connection with your Account, whether or not you have authorized them.
- If you (any user) know or suspect there has been any unauthorized use of your Account, you must report the incident to us immediately by contacting support at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- TodayClass does not share or display any student’s or teacher’s contact information on its site.
- You warrant that your account related information will be accurate, current, and complete at all times. If we believe that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, incomplete, or misleading, then we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and restrict any and all current or future use of our products and services, without any liability to you.
- If you are a Student, you must be at least  years of age to be a Registered User. If you are not at least 18 years old, your Account will be void unless you have your parents’ or guardian’s consent to register your Account. By completing the registration process to create an Account as a Student, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years
old, or if you are not, that you have received your parent’s or guardian’s consent for registration, and that any required registration information you provide is true, accurate, complete, and current.
- Use of the service as a student is limited to individuals and for their personal use. Legal entities or their employees will not be able to use the service as students to contact professors.
- Using the mechanism of TodayClass, a student/a Group of students can request for a class, by selecting his/her/their teacher(s). The confirmation from the teacher will directly be communicated to the student’s account profile in our site and request to make payment for the class fee (if any).
- TodayClass provides these services to students for free of cost.
- TodayClass does not make or transfer payments to teacher until a class over and upon receipt of confirmation from the student concern. TodayClass always tries to keep video recording of each class as an evidence of the successful completion of the class.
- If any student does not get satisfied with any class of a teacher (provided it is proved after proper review of video recording of the class), the student can claim refund of his/her teacher’s fee i.e. deposited with us, after the class. He/she can get back the deposited amount after deduction of banking service charge.
- Senior students with good academic record can also take classes as teachers.
- TodayClass shall not be held responsible for any other kind of direct monetary transaction/s between Teacher and students or their parents.
- TodayClass is not involved in any kind of interactions that takes place between the Teachers and students, and hence is not liable for any dispute or disagreement or misinterpretations or arguments arising between the parents/students and the Teacher. The parents/students and the Teachers are however free to take feedback and suggestions from us to solve the issue amicably.
- For all commitments/representations of Teacher to Student other than those which are mentioned on Site, Teacher alone will be liable and responsible towards Student, and shall also keep us indemnified and harmless against all such claims/disputes.
- Even a student can earn from this site by selling his/her notes or solved papers. The papers should be recommended by any expert on the subject. One can upload his/her documents free on TodayClass site stating the price of the same.
By booking a class on the TodayClass platform, you agree to abide by the terms of our cancellation policy. Students (for individual booking) can reschedule a class within 24 hours of the class date with the same Teacher for the same value of the class booked. A class can only be rescheduled one (1) time provided teacher agrees with the proposed time or date. If the class is booked by a group of student, then the class can only be rescheduled if the group agrees so and of course on the consent of the concerned teacher. If any student is absent from a class you will lose the full value paid for the class and the class cannot be credited, rescheduled, refunded, or transferred. The student is responsible for contacting the TodayClass team/or Class Coordinator directly in case of any
emergency. To reschedule, please login to your Account and access your Booking History.
No refunds are issued unless the Teacher cancels or reschedules a class.
- TodayClass welcomes teachers, professionals, retired teachers, contractual/part time teachers, fresh graduates or post graduates, Ph.D. and M.Phil. students, research scholars, from various schools, colleges, universities, and other research institutes to join our initiative of spreading knowledge among students and in the society as well.
- Trainers of other profession (example – music, sports like boxing, karate, cricket, football, hockey, martial art or any other), yoga, massaging, drawing, sewing, dance, handicraft works, boutique designs, beautification work, agricultural training, or any other cottage/small industrial trainings, etc. are also most welcome to our site.
- Teachers can list the subject they want to teach basically according to their latest educational qualification and specialisation only. For example, a teacher from science background with subjects like Math, Physics or Chemistry, can choose maximum of one subject only in which he/she has utmost strength. While a teacher with postgraduate background, he/she can choose the particular subject and as well as his/her specialised
papers only. This principle is applicable to teach students of Class IX or above. But for other professional training there is no bar on subject choice.
- Teachers can list more than one subject, if he/she wants to teach at the level between Class I and Class VIII. But can list only one subject to teach at the level of Class IX or above.
- The listing must not contain misinformation, unlawful or misleading information.
- Teachers are committed to being fully transparent about their training and their references.
- TodayClass is not responsible for any incorrect information provided by the teachers intentionally.
- A Teacher can take online classes by getting registered himself/herself on our site or unregistered teachers can take online classes using our platform by accepting teaching jobs requested by students.
- The Teacher will not include personal email, contact numbers etc. in the form fields like teaching experience, other topics. Adding contact details except in specific fields is not acceptable under any condition. If Teacher violates this condition, TodayClass may in its discretion suspend or terminate account of such Teacher.
- The Teacher warrants that he/she is, at least, eighteen years of age, and has the lawfully necessary educational qualifications and/or experience to take classes in the subject/s specified by the Teacher on the Site.
- The Teacher agrees and understands that he/she is not an employee of TodayClass and accepts full responsibility for all Income Tax and other amounts payable in relation to any fees generated from a class contract with Student or Parent through the Site.
- The Teacher understands and accepts that details entered by them on the Site will be publicly visible and may appear in search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing etc.) results.
- The Teacher accepts full responsibility for all information published by him/her or it on the Site and shall indemnify TodayClass in relation to any liability incurred by them as a result of any such information.
- Teachers are bound to show proof or disclose their qualification details to the reasonable satisfaction of the student or parent party before entering into any class engagement and also if and as requested by them, later.
- Teachers are free to set their own rate that they want to charge per hour and can list them on our site.
- Teacher will accept full responsibility for the hourly rates or prices quoted by them for their services/publications and presented in the exact detail on the Site.
- TodayClass encourages all teachers to accept online payment from students using the Site payment collection system. This system is secure as money will be safe in our account before you can start teaching.
- Teachers can choose to take classes online through our site.
- TodayCalss requests teachers to take a free class in their specific field at a mutually convenient date and time for their rating purposes. These classes are arranged for students for free of cost and they are provided an opportunity to rate the skill, method and style of teaching of a teacher. On the other hand, it acts as a promotional benefit for a teacher.
- Neither telephone numbers nor e-mail address is permitted in a class request.
- Students will make payment only after receiving confirmation from the concerned teachers.
- After successful completion of a class, TodayClass transfers teacher’s fee to his/her account or by any other mode of payment (as suggested by the teacher). TodayClass charges 10% on the class fee as commission to cover payment gateway and handling charges.
- Teacher or any group of teachers can request TodayClass to organise classes the form of crash course. The respective advertisement or campaign will be published/circulated among the perspective students. Teacher should specify the number of classes to be taken by him/them for the course. They should also specify the subject/topics to be covered
under the course.
- Since TodayClass does not collect any lump sum course fee from students, it will transfer the teacher’s fee in the form of class fee to the Teacher’s account, after deducting 8% as handling charge.
- Besides taking classes, teachers can sell their study materials or notes, solutions, worksheets, essays/articles and e-books on our site.
- TodayClass does not charge any amount on listing of the study materials or books. Once any copy of their books downloaded/purchased by anybody, the concerned teacher will be informed instantly and 15% of the sale value will be charged as commission and handling charge. The balance amount will be transferred to the account of the concerned teacher within 2-3 working days.
- Teachers have opportunity of answering the questions posted by the students in the Forum, which may encourage students to book the concerned teacher.
- Teachers for various competitive examinations/various entrance examinations can take their classes on the respective lines.
- Teacher’s fee (for taking a class) will be transferred to his/her account, once the students confirm their satisfaction. Teacher can pursue student to send their confirmation instantly. For avoiding this confusion TodayClass always prefers to have video recording evidence of each class. They can send us the video after successful completion of the class, which will be available on our site for further reference of the students. Students are not allowed to take any kind of recording gadget in a class.
- The listing, posting and dissemination are free but if any teacher would like to be placed on the home page of the website in listings can subscribe our advertisements against a minimal charge of Rs. 50/- per month/or Rs. 500/- per year. For subscription may mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All pages of the site are secured by SSL and navigation between pages is encrypted. All member information and data are encrypted.
- TodayClass does not give any confirmation without getting final nod from the concerned Teacher.
- TodayClass will not take any responsibility for any sort of direct payments between the Students and Teachers.
- Teacher should not start any class/teaching session unless the student agrees to it and funds the class fee through the TodayClass payment system.
- TodayClass will not be responsible for making any kind of payment to teacher if the students or parents have not funded the class fee in advance.
- Teacher shall indemnify TodayClass from all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses (actual or consequential) of every kind and nature known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed arising out of any use by the Teacher of the Site.
- In responding to feedback of Students posted on the Site a Teacher shall not, in any way, show disrespect towards a Student or his Parents.
- Teacher are advised to receive payments through the totally safe and sure service of TodayClass.
- TodayClass shall not be responsible for any other kind of monetary transaction/s between Teacher and students or their parents.
- TodayClass is not involved in any kind of interactions that takes place between the Teachers and students, and hence is not liable for any dispute or disagreement or misinterpretations or arguments arising between the parents / students and the Teachers. The parents / students and the Teachers are however free to take feedback and suggestions from us to solve the issue amicably.
- For all commitments/representations of Teacher to Student other than those which are mentioned on Site Teacher alone would be liable and responsible towards Student, and shall also keep us indemnified and harmless against all such claims/disputes.
- Teacher is expected to conduct himself as a teacher/coach like manner which is generally prevalent and acceptable in a teacher and student like relationship.
- A Teacher hereby acknowledges that TodayClass is not liable to the Teacher for reimbursement of any fees decided upon as a result of these Terms in the event of any cancellation of any Contract or Class for any reason.
- By booking a class on the TodayClass platform, you agree to abide by the terms of our cancellation policy. Students (for single booking) can reschedule a class within 24 hours of the class date with the same Teacher for the same value of the class booked. A class can only be rescheduled one (1) time provided teacher agrees with the proposed time or date. If the class is booked by a group of student, then the class can only be rescheduled if the group agrees so and of course on the consent of the concerned teacher. If any student is absent from a class he/she will lose the full value paid for the class and the class cannot be credited, rescheduled, refunded, or transferred. Student is responsible for contacting the TodayClass team directly in case of any emergency. No refunds are issued unless the Teacher cancels or reschedules the class.
- If a teacher cancels the class, he/she should inform the TodayClass before 24 hours of the scheduled time of the class. He/she can propose the rescheduled time for the class, if the students agree with the time, he can take the class at the mutually agreed time. Teacher cannot claim any money or any cost incurred for the cancellation of a class.
Payment & Usage Fee
You hereby agree and understand that you will have to pay the usage fee as mentioned on the TodayClass Platform for the concerned Services via the payment mode provided on the TodayClass Platform post which students booked will be confirmed. Once the booking confirms by the teacher, students will have to make the payment. After the completion of the class and upon receipt of a confirmation message from the student concern, TodayClass will debit 10% from the teacher’s fee and make an instant transfer of money to the concerned
teacher’s account or via suggested mode of payment by the teacher. The teacher can confirm the receipt of the payment. If you are a teacher/instructor/publisher residing in India, we remit your payments directly in your bank account through online bank transaction or any other mode of payment suggested by you. To process your payments, we will require your bank
account details such as account number, account holder’s name, bank name, branch name, and IFSC code or you can opt for any UPI mode of payments.
User Submitted Contents
We cannot guarantee the accuracy, reliability, or validity of the video courses, eBooks, review comments, feedback and discussions posted on the website, as we do not control the submitted contents. By using the site, you may come across posts or comments which you may consider objectionable. You hereby agree that the company is not accountable for your access or use of any such content.
The site is a forum for instructors, publishers and users. We are not liable for any disputes, claims, losses, injuries, or damage of any kind that might arise out of or relate to conduct of instructors, publishers or users, including, but not limited to, any user’s reliance upon any information provided by an instructor.